Apartments for Sale in Bahrain : By Owner : Flat : Cheapest Prices
Buy and Sell for FREE
Real Estate Home & Garden Electronics Cars
Register now
If you have an account click here
Register on OpenSooq: Post a FREE Ad Add more than one picture to your Ad Contact Buyer via comments Your Ad will remain on the site for 180 days
Chat was disconnected, click here to refresh
Chat is not ready yet.
Chat has been deleted

Apartments for Sale in Bahrain

1 - 30 Results from 105

Ads around me

Your location will be used in order to show you the nearby Ads

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
Do you want to save the current search criteria?Save searchView all saved
Show ads on the map
Be the first to know when new ads added on Apartments for Sale Notify Me

Most frequently Asked Questions about apartments for Sale in Bahrain

right curve arrow

Sell Anything on OpenSooq

left curve arrow Post Your Ad

Apartments for sale in Bahrain

Bahrain Real Estate Market

The real estate market in the Kingdom of Bahrain has witnessed an increase in the last few years due to the easing of ownership and residency restrictions, which has made the Kingdom of Bahrain more attractive for real estate ownership. The government is working to provide 40,000 housing units in the new cities of Bahrain and various governorates, cities, and villages in the Kingdom, where the government will build 70% of these units while the remaining 30% will be built by the private sector.

Sale market in Bahrain 

The purchase of property in the Kingdom of Bahrain has carried out similarity to purchases throughout the world, and the Investors are advised to seek independent legal assistance throughout the purchase process, and In terms of documents and title deeds transferred in the name of the investor. It has been possible for foreign investors to buy property in the Kingdom of Bahrain since 2001, when a property declaration was issued, which was enforced in 2003. It provides that foreign buyers are allowed to purchase certain types of property in certain areas of the Kingdom of Bahrain.

Tips before buying an apartment in Bahrain

The condition of the apartment

You should check the condition of the apartment, especially the plumbing and electricity, you also have to see all the details in the daylight so that you can observe if there is a leak in the water or there is disruptive discussion.


Make sure to get the last bill of electricity, gas, water and to know if there are any late bills in the competent authorities of the.

The area of ​​the real apartment

You should know the actual size of the apartment and not the size in the official paper as this size is deducted facilities, elevators and wasted areas of it so that you can estimate the size of your furniture if you move from one apartment to another maybe your furniture is too large or too.

Make sure the price of the apartment you want to buy is correct

You can try to find out the price of other apartments in the same neighborhood that have the same area and views and finishing so you can find out if the price required in this apartment is appropriate or overpriced. You can also use real estate agencies for real estate appraisal that can help you determine the price of the property.

The contract

Checking the availability of a sales contract at the date of the month, and year and checking the seals in it, and if the initial contract must be a valid signature of the court, and the possession of all contracts from the beginning of the sale of the property from the owner of the building to the person who will buy the apartment from him.

How to find your apartment in Bahrain 

OpenSooq allows you to seek for your suitable apartment by offering a large amount of apartment with different buildup area and with a high Variety of prices

Send us your feedback
Don't miss out on these deals

My chats

Delete room
Are you sure to delete all chats?
Block user
Are you sure to block this user?
Delete room
Are you sure to delete this chat?